Not all websites allow readers to share comments and questions. We do, so long as the individual follows some basic etiquette:
- Before you post, please search to see if we have already dealt with your topic.
- No abusive language toward the author, other posters, or other parties.
- No using ALL CAPS!
- No long, confusing posts.
- No plagiarism, that is, no pasting and copying from other sources or websites. I do check up on this: please remember that, if you could find it on Google, so can I.
- No posting of links to other websites.
“Open Our Eyes Lord” is a private blog, not a public forum. Posting on this blog is a privilege, not a right, and is at my discretion.
I respond to about 95% of people’s commentaries. Therefore, when you post, I invite you to check the box “Notify me of new comments via email”.
And also “Notify me of new posts by email”.
Blessings! Gary Shogren